Providing planning, development, management and marketing services to sponsors and owners of senior housing communities
Greenbrier Development Services’ comprehensive planning, development and management services begin with thorough strategic analysis and include a broad spectrum of services that can be tailored to each client’s distinctive needs. In today’s volatile and highly competitive marketplace, strategic planning is an essential function for senior living communities to achieve success and financial stability.
Look to us for Planning Services including:
Once a specific community concept is in place, Greenbrier can provide all development services needed to successfully deliver your vision.
Our Development Services Encompass:
Implementation of the development plan and refining the development plan as required as development and marketing activities progress.
Preparation of detailed budgets for pre-finance activities, marketing, design and engineering, construction, site acquisition, financing expenses and start-up expenses.
Coordinating and managing the development team including investment bankers, legal counsel, feasibility consultants, design professionals, and contractors.
- Coordinate and assist with the selection of qualified firms as necessary
- Negotiate service and construction agreements
- Ensure product design and construction meet goals and expectations established in the development plan
Managing the marketing program to achieve required pre-sales and stabilized occupancy.
- Hiring, training and monitoring project marketing staff
- Working with advertising agency to create a marketing plan, sales materials and media campaign
Assistance in securing financing.
- Coordinate and assist with the selection of qualified investment banking firms as necessary
- Work with selected investment banker to refine the finance plan
- Coordinate the project team to provide required items to close financing
- Assist in negotiation of the terms of financing commitments and/or agreements
- Coordinate investor communications
Securing local and state regulatory approvals and maintaining regulatory filing and disclosure requirements.
Managing development accounting and providing cost reporting.