Sales & Marketing
To put it plainly, marketing and sales is about getting results, the most visible results being presales.
Presales are an extremely important element in the successful development process of any senior living community. Knowing this, it is critical that marketing efforts be planned out clearly and started early. Greenbrier will work with you throughout the marketing process, even helping to hire, train and monitor the marketing team.
A multimillion-dollar effort will rest on the shoulders of the marketing and sales team to “truly develop” the community. We strongly recommend that your marketing team stay focused on generating leads by integrating internet marketing methods with direct mail, advertising, and public relations. Your sales team should be laser focused on building the relationships with seniors and their families as the make the decision to call your community home.
- Create sales & marketing plans and budgets
- Review and improve existing sales & marketing plans and budgets
- Work with advertising agency to create a marketing plan, sales materials, and media campaign
- Hire, train and monitor project marketing staff
- Implement and manage existing or new sales & marketing program to achieve required pre-sales and stabilized occupancy