Maximizing resources through effective management and coordination
If you are thinking about developing a Life Plan Community or senior living community, you must understand that this is a complex process. Development of a senior living community requires a high level of expertise, market knowledge, and sophistication. It requires a specialized approach to financing, zoning, project management, and marketing. You must realize how important it is to follow the correct “path” in order to avoid costly errors and succeed in launching and sustaining the community.
Obtaining guidance and advice from an objective source is critical to making informed decisions. Many bankers are now requiring the use of such firms as a condition for financing.
Greenbrier is that trusted, objective resource for you to access experienced senior living community development and marketing professionals that will guide you along the path to success.
- Define & review the development plan to ensure the community’s vision, objectives and goals, as stated by its leadership team, are met while satisfying prospective residents’ real needs and lifestyle preferences
- Prepare detailed budgets for pre-finance activities, marketing, design & engineering, construction site acquisition, financing and start-up expenses
- Assist in the selection, coordination, and management of the development team, including professionals, contractors, legal counsel, consultants and financiers
- Negotiate service and construction agreements
- Secure local and state regulatory approvals and maintain regulatory filing & disclosure requirements
- Manage development accounting & provide cost reporting