- 17 Jan 18
Greenbrier is seeking a Director of Sales & Marketing for their client, Lavender Mountain, LLC. Lavender Mountain is an affiliate of Berry College, a small liberal arts school with a rich history in Mt. Berry, Georgia. Lavender Mountain is developing a continuing care retirement community on the picturesque campus of Berry College and is assembling a top-tier sales team to introduce this amazing community to Mt. Berry, Rome, Georgia and the surrounding region’s residents. The sales leader who takes responsibility for the sales & marketing of this exciting new endeavor will have the ability to work with a top-notch team. We are looking for someone who possess a participative style and who can get enthused to fully use their gifts and abilities towards our noble mission. For those who share our passion for people, we offer substantial personal growth.
The Director of Marketing for Lavender Mountain’s community will perform all aspects of sales & marketing for this premier lifestyle community to include networking, sales, advertising, public relations and community events. This career is for a high energy, experienced sales professional with a proven track record in leading a sales team, educating the market, building relationships, and the ability to close the sale. As Lavender Mountain launches this major undertaking, this is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing individual who demonstrates initiative.
The successful Director of Sales & Marketing will:
- Have five years experience in leading successful sales forces;
- Possess the ability to inspire trust in prospective clients, team members and other stakeholders;
- Be results-oriented;
- Have direct experience in working with the creative and strategic process to develop effective promotional campaigns in conjunction with advertising agencies;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office products, internet tools and database management software; and
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or similar work experience
This position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. We offer generous paid time off and holidays. Greenbrier Development is an equal opportunity employer. Please email Arielle Porter your resume if you are interested in applying for this position at APorter@GreenbrierDevelopment.com